PEST CONTROL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PEST CONTROL

Post by Grahlvi on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:19 am

On the notice board, you see a sign written in scruffy handwriting, as of now there's nothing under it, but perhaps in the future something will show up?

((I'm going to post up any rumours/sightings of large beasts that Grahl hears about here, so anyone interested in joining a hunt is welcome to come along! I'll try and make them fairly regularly so Grahl can pay his way for the basement (: ))
Grahlvi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PEST CONTROL

Post by Grahlvi on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:39 pm

THE WINGED TERROR, DUNMAKK

(The message is scrawled in barely legible handwriting)

Got a contract. Some fella in town is paying coin for the heads of a chimaera causing trouble in Redridge, attacking townsfolk and guards alike.

Couple of things bug me about this, first, why's it go such big balls to be attacking the people

Second, why's it so far out of its natural land.

I'm planning on going down evening time in 4 days time, anyone interested in coming along, I'll be in the basement. That or sign up here. Good coin in it for any who want to tag along.
Grahlvi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremias on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:50 am

(Jeremias will more than likely tag along to observe the brutish savage in action!)
Jeremias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grahlvi on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:27 pm

((Just a couple of things to add. This event is going to be taking place at 8pm server time tomorrow (Wednesday) so I'll be setting off from the Pig at this time. I'm going to be writing the plot tonight, to which I intend to add as much variation as possible without the event becoming convoluted. There's going to be stuff for hunters, gung ho warriors, and possibly something that arcanists can put their mental prowess to the test with. Hope to see some of you there!))
Grahlvi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top