Price List!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Price List!

Post by Lennix_Doge! on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:43 am

((Some people seem to be complaining about the prices changing depending on each Bartender.. Well no more! Here is a list!))

*A sheet of paper or two is laying on the bar top, it seems to have names of drinks. The prices come with it!*

DRINK PRICES!

Whiskey - 5 Silver
Wine (All selections) - 6 Silver
Mead - 2 Silver
Beer - 2 Silver
Juices (All selections, bottles only) - 4 Silver
Water - Free
Milk - 2 Silver (Small bottles only)

If customer want a whole bottle, the price is higher.
Whiskey bottle - 15 Silver
Wine bottle - 30 Silver
Large bottle of Juice - 6 Silver
Large Milk - 4 Silver

Last edited by Lennix_Doge! on Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Battletag: bonnie5649#2838
Lennix_Doge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price List!

Post by Rinoi on Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:20 pm

I'm not sure a glass of whiskey and a bottle of whiskey has quite the same amount. It'd sooner be ten times as much. In fact, I disagree with a lot of these prizes. Beer is more expensive than whiskey? Ale is like the most drinkable tavern-y drink. Whiskey is hard liquor.

The water I've always poured comes from a big barrel. Seems a hassle to put it in bottles. Juices and milk would be in bottles, being delivered fresh and such.
Rinoi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennix_Doge! on Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:13 pm

Change the prices if ya wish. I made the price and such right there and then so it's just a rough estimate and from I've seen other people do.

Also don't forget that icly the bottles and such come from the crimson rose. Which comes in crates, another reason why I assumed water than be in bottles rather than barrels. Anyway scroll up, i changed it, better? Razz

Lennix_Doge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoi on Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:34 pm

I am not aware of all the deals we have with the Rose or other entities, but do we have to import and buy water from the Crimson Rose? Wouldn't water be pretty readily available from local sources? I mean, other imported goods, sure, but I don't know about bottled water. Anyway, I am slowly working on another list of stuff. It's a pretty rough draft so far, but it's open to change of course, both prices and content.
Rinoi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennix_Doge! on Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:36 pm

Too be honest, it really depends. I remember someone mentioning our water comes from Pandaria? However that could change every week, a few weeks back someone said Dun Morogh.. So i ain't entirely sure. ^^

Lennix_Doge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoi on Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:41 pm

A list of drinks served at the Pig and Whistle, with prices and additional information. Work in progress!

Alcoholic beverages

Whiskey
One of the most popular drinks being served in the Pig and Whistle despite its strong alcohol contents. Especially the worgen population seems to have a great affinity to this drink, and literally order it by the bottle. The commonly poured version comes from the dwarven lands. There are some bottles from Gilneas as well, rushed away by avid drinkers after the invasion, or stolen back since. Understandably, these are far rarer and with the nostalgic urges of Gilneans are quickly becoming even more so. They sell for a pretty penny, or crown rather!

Dwarven whiskey - 3 silver
Bottle - 30 silver

Gilnean whiskey- 10 silver
Bottle - 1 gold.

Beer
A common and highly popular drink that comes in many variations. The Eastern Kingdoms have a proud tradition of brewing beer, from the northern lambics, to the dwarven stouts or the Stormwind ale. Recently, the discovery of Pandaria has introduced a wide variety of exotic beers to the menu as well. They are often tapped in steins, tankards or mugs, although some customers prefer the more fancy beers in a glass. Although there is little barrels and bottles of brew of all sorts, the mostly common ones are;

Stormwind Ale - 50 copper
Dwarven Stout - 1 silver
Stormstout Ale - 3 silver
Lordaeron Lambic (very rare!) - 20 silver per (small) bottle

Mead
An often sweet drink made with fermented honey and spices. There is an oak barrel on the back-wall with mead that is most often poured, although there are other version in bottles stashes away in the cupboards too with more unique flavours. Prices for these variants should be written on the label.

Mead - 2 silver

Wines
A classy drink made from fermented grapes. The most common variants are red and white wine, and they are delivered to the Pig in bottles. The housewines are made locally, from Elwynn and can be purchased rather cheaply. Another oft-requested drink are the Dalaran variants, marked by the Kirin Tor eye on the label. These wines are made using the same methods, but utilise all sorts of magic during the various stages of production.

Elwynn Red/White - 2 silver
Bottle - 20 silver.

Dalaran Red/White - 5 silver
Bottle - 50 silver

Aged Dalaran Red/White 10 silver
Bottle - 1 gold.

Port
There are other variants of wine that go by different names, such as port, a sweet red wine often enjoyed in the navy.

Port - 2 silver
Bottle - 20 silver.

Rum
A drink often enjoyed by sailors or those from southern climates, where it’s most commonly produced. Comes in bottles. The most commonly poured variant is Booty Bay Gold Label, a mostly clear to golden in hue rum. There is also a darker, browner rum available in the form of Baron D’Rift.  It is served in glasses or mugs, in moderate portions.

Booty Bay Rum - 3 silver
Bottle - 30 silver

Baron D’Rift Rum - 6 silver
Bottle - 60 silver

Non-alcoholic beverages

Juices
These juices are delivered fresh twice a week, most from local farms in Elwynn although imported kegs of the popular elven Moonberry juice arrive by ship too. Farmers seem to find all sorts of things to make juice of. The following are some of the most common ones that come by, but they all sell for the same price. Served in a glass or cup.

Carrot/Apple/Peach/Melon/Tomato etc. - 1 silver
Bottle - 10 silver

Moonberry and other imported juices - 2 silver
Bottle - 20 silver

Milk
White stuff that comes from cows. Delivered fresh every morning!

Milk - 1 silver
Bottle - 10 silver
Rinoi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennix_Doge! on Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:45 pm

HMPH! You love making me look bad.. Razz

Lennix_Doge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoi on Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:47 pm

Not at all! But I did a lot of the bar stuff so when you made a comprehensive list to streamline it all, I just had to get involved! I had been meaning to catalogue it anyway... Especially all the 'fun' drinks I do in the 'Dangerous' cabinet.
Rinoi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennix_Doge! on Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:49 pm

Indeed. As i said earlier, it was only a rough copy i made, so yours is alot better. Atleast people will all pay the same amount now ^^. Next time, we should put a Menu out, huzzah!

Lennix_Doge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoi on Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:57 pm

I'll finish these up soon, and format them in a useful way. And add in some more flavour as for where drinks come from- what 'brand' they are, what goes in them. Cultural history perhaps, or cocktails made from them. And the special drinks!

So it'd be real useful if everyone with knowledge (or that has said things to customers about it in the past) posts them here. Like those deals with the Crimson Rose, what do they entail exactly?
Rinoi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Post 'em on the Call Board and I'll make it sticky for you.
erwtenpeller
Admin

View user profile http://bandofthebrave.host-power.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monrena on Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:17 pm

blimy mons been undercharging!
Monrena
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalila on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:23 am

Ha.. I just randomly ordered a whiskey hoping that was allowed at all.. it's the first one on the list! .. I did moan about it being a bad whiskey though.

View user profile http://www.rosalielub.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:35 pm

Delidah usually refers to it as "Pig Whiskey"

Get it? Because Pig & Whistle? Huahauahauha.
erwtenpeller
Admin

View user profile http://bandofthebrave.host-power.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top