Stargazing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stargazing

Post by Shapur on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:27 pm

Art by Rinoi

Hidden deep within the safe embrace of overgrowth and thicket of a lush forest lies a small encampment, set up around a smouldering bonfire. It is late and it is quiet. Mere hours ago, the now abandoned area around the bonfire had been a festive display. The members of the Band of the Braves had revelled together here, celebrating the miraculous success of yet another risky but exciting adventure. While enjoying an abundance of exotic brews and roasted meat, stories were shared, scars compared and laughs were had. But now, under the watchful gaze of the star filled night sky, the sated band of adventurers had rolled themselves into their warm blankets and put their heads to rest on their makeshift pillows.

But it appears that not all souls have managed to catch sleep just yet. You see, ever so often a lone soul emerges from one of the tents, seizing the opportunity to spend some time with him or herself. A brief but rare moment of quiet contemplation, with nothing but the faint crackling of the warm fire and the distant ambiance of the dark forest to disturb the wandering mind. What goes on behind those seasoned eyes of those adventurers? What dreams, doubts and memories pass by unseen? What secrets are confided only in those lonely nights?

OOC:
I want to create a platform upon which people could share some of the more hidden, deeper sides of their characters. These might be things that only very close companions would find out, or secrets that your adventurer plans to take to the grave. Yet it is these things that enrich your character, right? If you're up for sharing some of your material, no matter what it is, this is your chance! Do note that this is information that we'll only know OOC. It could however be used to ask some IC questions, in an attempt to uncover some of the story IC as well, or perhaps even more! Perhaps you could finally learn why your colleague keeps flipping that rusty coin, or continues to walk out of conversations about that one subject...

Go nuts. Doesn't have to be long, nor fancy literature. It'll whatever you feel comfortable with. I'm looking forward to finding out more about your characters!

Last edited by Shapur on Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shapur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stargazing

Post by Shapur on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:30 pm

Shapur:
Another ember escapes the smouldering campfire, venturing off to join the stars, those celestial bodies that must appear like gods to these petty flames. The robed, huddled down Draenei frowns as the ambitious ember is swallowed by the black of the night, mere moments after it separated from the rest of its kin. He wonders if it really takes the life of an immortal to recognise what an abundance of symbols, clues and metaphors life presents to its subjects.

A broad smile appears on his face, as he allows images and memories of past conversations with his mortal friends to occupy his mind. The gnome Kastarn, a friend that has become dear to him so quickly, who never seizes to surprise him with his sheer abundance of optimism, joy and generosity. To honour Kastarn, the Draenei had even sacrificed his oath to never wear expensive cloth again by accepting an outfit the gnome had presented to him. The pride radiating from Kastarn's beady eyes as soon as he saw the Draenei wearing his magnificent, blue wizard hat made that sacrifice seem like a small price to pay. Another gnome going by the name of Dimgo had already voiced his apparent obsession with hats that very same night. The Draenei wondered what he would have to sacrifice for that little one, one day. The most remarkable aspect of it all was that mortals deserved those sacrifices. They possessed the energy to keep both hooves of an ancient Draenei like him on the ground and for that he appreciated them greatly. And when it came to appreciation, the human girl Rinoi literally wore the crown. After serving her father, be it indirectly (thank the Naaru), the Du'nai spirit had already impressed him. But in the time he had observed Rinoi, he had witnessed her make so much out of so little. Nature had taught him that nothing ever really disappears and nothing is ever really added to the total. But the resilience and vigour of this human had defied such eternal laws. If life and fate were like complicated labyrinths, Rinoi had found a way to break through their walls.

A sudden cold breeze conjures a bright glow in the fading campfire, followed by a friendly voice. "How's the fishing coming along, old friend? Are the big ones biting yet? Or are you still ranting on and on by the waterside, hoping the fish will willingly jump onto land because they prefer death over your boring thoughts?" As the glow of the campfire fades again, another figure reveals himself, warming his hands at the campfire. On his head rests a familiar fishing hat, pierced with a number of different hooks and floats. Under the brim hides a cheeky grin, topped with a slick moustache. The newcomer is Cladiuos,  fisherman amongst the Draenei and above all else, one of the robed Draenei's best friend. He grins at his hatted companion, then plucks his chin thoughtfully, before replying: "I just do not see the purpose of taking fish out of their natural habitat, Cladious. Of course, this appears only logical in the case of intended consumption, but for study? It removes the essence of the beast, do you not agree? For example, if I would examine a Talbuk underwater, how relevant would the resu...-" Cladious seems to have heard enough and interrupts the rambling with a loud yawn. He sighs. "I guess that answers my question. Keep trying, friend. And do me another favour: Don't be such a bore. Sit back and clear your mind more often! You know, I bet you became like this because of...-" A loud scrape of the throat interrupts the laid back fisherman.

Both men turn their heads to see the third figure that joins the little gathering. "I can hear you, Cladious. That's as far as I will allow you to go this time." The third figure, a Draenei woman, speaks with a strict, condescending voice. She appears intimidating; her muscular body is clad in impressive, heavy plate; her face locked in a stern expression that could turn an orc army around with simply a look. Cladious rolls his eyes at the woman and leaves the scene. The robed Draenei however, seems delighted with the appearance of the vindicator. She raises her eyebrow after noticing his sheepish grin. "What are you grinning at, Temple kneeler? Lost in thought again, as always? Even though you know I think that Cladious is useless, he does have a point. You have to stop thinking so much. Remember what I used to say? Iron discipline and routine is what keeps the immortal brain healthy. Leave philosophy where it belongs, within mortality. There's no end to the answers you seek! Mortals can waste their life on philosophy because death presents them with a deadline. If you play your cards right however, you will live long enough for your thoughts to consume you. Emotions and passion are for the younglings and less significant life forms." The robed Draenei doesn't seem impressed. He's still smiling broadly, squinting his eyes suspiciously at her before asking: "Please enlighten me, vindicator. Was it your iron discipline that couldn't resist my godlike body? My superior intellect? My enchanting poetry?" The woman glares for a couple more seconds before she seems to be unable to stay in character. A coy smirk reveals that her defences have been shattered. "You're hopeless, Soulbinder. If I knew you would use our marriage against me, I would have thought twice about giving in to your endless advances." They laugh for a good minute before silence set in again. Then they just sit and exchange longing stares under the star filled night sky.

The silence is broken by a strange noise coming from the forest. The robed Draenei's eyes immediately widen and turn a misty shade of grey. His eyes scout the edge of the forest, trying to locate the direction from whence it came. More noise. It's a voice, but it sounds unnatural, distorted. The Draenei meets the eyes of his wife again. She looks at him with a torn expression and whispers: "Don't, please. Listen to me. Calm down. Don't go...-" The robed Draenei silences her with a raised hand. He's too busy locating the source of the sound. "It's him." he says. "He's still alive." The woman looks at her husband with tears running down her face, but he has no eyes for her anymore. He's too busy analysing the distant sound. There's still only the sick, agonising mumbling in the air. "We can't follow the sound. The... The ground distorts his voice. This means he's lying on his chest. He can't move. Why not? Spinal injury. Not enough to lose consciousness, not enough to prevent you from screaming." The Draenei's eyes flick back and forth, as if he's reading through an entire imaginary archive. Sweat runs down his head and he rubs his hands together nervously. His heavy, frantic breathing stops for a moment. "It's the second night. He's no longer screaming. He... He's talking to his family. F..fever has set in. We could still save him. We'll just set out one last search party." The robed Draenei seems to have decided on a direction. His wife stares at the place where the Draenei disappears behind the black veil of the dark forest. "Forgive me." she whimpers.

The first sunrays light up the green forest, helping the dewdrops to shine like diamonds. A proud, lilac Talador orchid celebrates the dawn of yet another day. Suddenly, cold steel slices through its stalk with great expertise. A painless, clean cut. Shapur's eyes shine with excitement. This was exactly what he was looking for! Petals of the Talador orchid will make excellent tea. Satisfied, he carefully stores the flower in one of his many pouches. He sniffs in the cool, morning air and smiles warmly. Rinoi will be pleased.
Shapur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoi on Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:31 am

OOC: Amazing initiative. I'll update this post with Rinoi's when I've had the time to write it! Updated with a short story about Rin.

Rinoi:
Rinoi suddenly leapt wide awake. Her eyes, alarmed, scanned the surroundings. It was deep into the night, and the fire still crackled on. Kept alive by the eternal spirit of Giggles the fire elemental, its light and heat would not dim until they abandoned the campsite in the morning. Rin’s eyes, suddenly alive with the gleam of the fire moved over the rest of the camp. It was quiet. Most of the braves had fallen asleep, and the more nocturnal ones had stepped away from their slumbering friends, out to hunt- or walk the forests that surrounded them. She knew they would return come the morrow.

Slowly she rose from the arms of her furry beau, whose chest she had been snuggled up against. He seemed at peace, softly snoring. A small growl escaped his toothed visage as she removed the paw that lay around her waist- but he did not stir further. She gave him a loving smile, and then turned to study her surroundings more. Something had alarmed her. Something was amiss. She frowned, and pushed her crown straight atop her head, standing up.

The dark blue metal of her armour had not left her skin this evening. Despite surrendering some comfort, it was good to be prepared. Adventure was no child’s play, and enemies lurked around every corner. The face of Giggles appeared in the flames and seemed to greet her with enthusiasm now he noticed she was awake, although the sound of the fire did not change. She gave the cutesy face in the hot flames a wry smile, and then turned to pace around the camp.

With careful steps she moved around the sleeping forms of the Band’s members. There lay Kastarn, his moustache fluttering upwards with each snoring breath he blew out. Safe, and at rest. Good. Up ahead lay the bulk of Harold. Like a fortress around him stood his impressive armour. She made sure he was indeed amongst that collection of salvaged blackrock metal. Also safe. She ran a hand through her hair as she stepped on. James had returned from his watch, and had taken his turn to sleep, loosely covered by a fuzzy hide of some Draenor beast. Lennix’s tent stood undisturbed. warded with magic to prevent intrusion. All seemed at ease.

What had disturbed her in her rest?

As she finished her round of the camp, she had found nothing out of order. Everyone was peacefully asleep, except those she knew would be out. Defeated and frustrated she couldn’t find what awoke her, she returned to the warm glow in the middle of the camp. She halted by Tarlin’s sleeping side, and gazed at the fire. Tired, her gaze caught the vision of an ember, floating upwards, to the star-dotted blackness above. It burned a bright yellow as the air played with it, turning its hue orange as it ascended. And then it vanished, in an instance. Extinguished. She let her hand run down her face, pinching at her furrowed brow. Not for the first time, she wondered how Theadore had lead the company. How Yuan had stayed so calm whilst leading a whole garrison. The Light and pandaren wisdom? She did know much of either.

She groaned. Sleep was already clawing back at her, muddying her thoughts, her body urging her to draw back to benefit from what rest remained in the night. The proximity to the fire’s heat draped over her like a blanket. Softly sighing, she slinked back to the waiting lap of Tarlin. As she settled back unto him, his hand wrapped back around her waist almost automatically. She lay her head to rest against his shoulder and yawned. As sleep made her close her eyes, she willed her fist into a ball. They would look to her for strength tomorrow. Strength, that was important. Her night’s terrors could be solved later- from this night, and the previous ones.

Last edited by Rinoi on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Rinoi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Noodlemeister on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:33 pm

OOC: Finally! A chance to tell my characters history!
Jack Noodlemeister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygos on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:40 am

Tygos:
once everyone sleeps a short and stubby figure wanders out from a tent smiling sadly looking around him self for anyone else awake seeing no one before sitting down by the decaying fire sighing looking in to it, is it the booze? Or just my mind playing tricks tygos said for him self but to his suprise the things he saw in the fire responded to him "can't you tell its us?" Tygos replied with a silent and harsh tone "your dead and buried in another world, spare me another night of pain" as in response a wind breezes through the camp fueling the fire that almost seems to be reaching out to him "what is this he wondered is it the elements? A nightmare? Or just guilt? He pinched him self on the arm muttering wake up.... Didn't work still by the fire that resembles his past life before the first portal opened and he left for the war getting stuck inside the portals cursed land until the portal was reopened and he fled for his life back to the safety of home, but home was not the same it was dull and without those two. "why now? why?" he almost spat out at the fire "I needed you so many times before" saying that he put out the fire and stared blankly in to the smoking remains of the campfire letting a few tears fall to the ground before going back to his tent passing by the others tents before heading in to his own

Last edited by Tygos on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : right i got home and added the last part ish, hope you found it well something)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurrrold on Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:29 pm

OOC: Alright, here's a little story of my own, it's not very deep but it would give some more insight into Harold's mind and how he deals with his internal 'problems':

Spoiler:

It was another one of these nights. These nights upon which you just can't fall asleep and try to wrap your mind around the marvels of life and the universe. Harold rolled over to his side. His mind still numb due to the excessive amount of alcohol that had soared through his veins several hours before. He sat up straight now. He sighed.

The campfire would still be smoldering as he opened the tent door. Several empty bottles of liquor would be resting in the sand and a nearby crate of food seemed to have been ravaged by the local wildlife. He clasped the buckles of his shoulder plates as he sighed again. It had been a beautiful night. Harold would not have found his way through the dark, if not for the light of a billion stars. As he gazed over the various tents he noticed that Giggles was nowhere to be seen. He mumbled a short line about the elemental being able to take care of itself and shrugged. He peered at the sky, but any attempt to measure the time by looking at the stars was futile - the Band was on Draenor after all. Only now he realized how small he actually is. He shook his head, as if attempting to get rid of this feeling as soon as possible. The small smithing hammer he had used to craft his new sword had to lay somewhere nearby the camp...

The sound of steel on steel echoed through the caverns of Frostfire Ridge as he molded the true steel ingots into a blade-like shape. Giggles would float near Harold, awaiting any commands or requests, filling his time by melting and freezing rocks and playing in the nearby lava pools. Harold kept driving his hammer down at the steel. Again and again, until he nodded in approval. "Giggles? Draw the heat from the blade please". The tiny elemental, having this done several times before raised his arms and did as his friend asked: The air surrounding the blade radiated the heat until all was drawn and the steel was as cold as the Ridge's icy plains.
"Are you sure you can do this?", Harold asked. Giggles nodded. Maybe he couldn't but then again they could try at least. Harold would have been fascinated by Rinoi's dripping blade since the day he met her. Now, having taken up blacksmithing again, he would try to forge his own version, which of course would not exhume water, but lava. Giggles channeled his elemental magic whilst attempting to permanently imbue the blade with the power of Draenor's molten elementals...

The rising sun shattered the night with hues of yellow, pink and purple. Under Harold's tired eyes rested huge circles. He hadn't slept much that night, but at least he got rid of his disturbing thoughts. He sighed as he looked over at the three would-be blades. Two of them had turned into stone the moment Giggles had stopped channeling and the other one seemed to work fine at first, but then it turned out the true steel wasn't able to withstand the great heat and melted, causing the blessing to fade as well. The tiny elemental hovered a few circles around them before shrugging. Harold nodded. "We'll do it one night boy", Harold said as he smiled at his companion, "I know we're able to..."

The two headed back to the camp. The Braves would soon wake up and get ready to move on so they needed to make haste if Harold still wanted to get some sleep. Upon arrival, Giggles would light the fire in advance, as the mornings could be especially cold up here, whilst Harold sneaked back into one of tents, almost falling asleep immediately.

Last edited by Hurrrold on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:50 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I just read up on blackrock ore and it's impossibly hard compared to normal steel so I changed that)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarke on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:03 pm

OOC: I thought I'd give some insight on James and his private life.

James:
"Finally back once again.", James says with a happy sigh as he enters the grasslands of Nagrand. The sun is soon to set. He runs his metallic and sharp, claw-like fingers through his hair and adjusts his backpack and looks towards a herd of talbuk in the distance. "Looks like I found my lunch for today.", he says with a short smirk on his face. He swiftly runs towards the herd and stops behind a bush to thoroughly inspect the herd, trying to quickly look for the biggest and meatiest talbuk of them all. He takes off his backpack, pulls his rifle from his back and grabs on to his bullet pouch, taking off the small bit of rope that seals it and takes out a bullet and loads his rifle as silently as possible. When he's done he pushes himself from the bush and kneels down, gently resting his rifle against his knee as he aims for the talbuk. "Aim for the ribs, I will puncture the lungs and it won't ruin any good or edible meat.", James nods to himself a few times and inhales, silence filling the air. He quickly pulls the trigger and the silence is loudly disrupted by a gunshot and talbuk screams and grunts as the whole herd runs away in what sounds like a rockslide of galloping. All but one. The talbuk that James aimed for lies on the ground with a bloody hole in its side, but it fortunately appears dead. "Quick.. and no pain. Thank the Light for that." James peers around and inspects the surrounding area. "This will do for a temporary camp."

TWO HOUR TIMESKIP

James finishes his last scrap of meat that he can eat for today and leans against a rock with a happy sigh. He reaches for his left boot and takes it off and unstraps his prosthetic foot and puts it beside him. He lifts his left hand and looks at his metal fingers and tilts his head. "I wish life always could be this merry. I just want to escape it.", he says before closing his eye, quickly drifting off to sleep.
Clarke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halewood on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:23 pm

OOC: a small bit of backstory on why Eli's shield is so important to her

Eliana::
A women wearing a suit of beautiful golden armor walks out to a cliffside staring off to the sea's horizon. Images fill her mind of what she can remember...
A cart trails gently down a long track led by two horses. Upon the cart is a girl , a woman and a boy. The girl smiles cheerfully lifting a shield into the air before bringing it to her chest hugging it tightly , A man guiding the cart's horses chuckles as she does so and the rest of the group smile at her before the woman pats her on the head.

The cart pulls to a stop , The path is damaged and worn and the horses appear frightened. The man upon the front of the cart draws a blade "Get down..." He says to the rest quietly. He jumps down from the cart and in seconds is pierced through the chest by a Highwayman's dagger , One more jump's onto the cart stabbing the Woman in her neck. "Lookie what we have here... Two perfect slave-to-be's"The bandit on the cart says looking at the boy and girl , The children dive off the cart hiding though the boy runs to get help. Trailing around the cart the highwayman speaks "Come here poppe-" His words stop mid sentence and are replaced with painful gasps , Lifting her head slowly the girl see's four men wielding shields swords and armor. They smile at the girl and lift her over their shoulders.lifting her shield onto one of their steeds they ride off.
Halewood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Voranos on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:40 pm

So I made a short story how Clayton spends his lonely nights. It's rather dark, so beware!

The Doctor:

Clayton never liked being lonely. It was nights like these when the servants had to carry out one of their own after the master have had a break-down and losing himself to the Beast within. He always tried hiding it, but sometimes the Beast got the better of him.

This was one of those nights.

Clayton sat in his favorite chair inside his very favorite tent that was in a hidden location close to the Braves. He's always close after all. One of his servants peaked inside his tent, holding the cup of tea he told her to bring.

''Sit down, dear'' he said and greeted her with a warm smile as he gestured to a wooden chair that was placed right infront of him.

''I have a story to tell you'' he continued as the young woman placed her buttocks on the well-placed chair. The woman was only but a mere sixteen years of age and she was oh so beautiful. Such a shame to see a pretty face like that getting utterly destroyed by the Beast.

''Do you know of my past, girl? I bet the servants gossip, do they not?'' he asked with a friendly tone, but the girl simply shook her head in silence.

''Then let me tell you my story, dear.'' he continued. He reached out for the boiling hot tea that the young girl was holding for him, took a sip and placed it on the table right next to him. He took a deep breath and said...

''It all starts within the lovely walls of Gilneas, you see. I was born and raised a noble, as you surely know. You are Gilnean after all, yes? Anyhow... My loving parents left me their inheritance you see. My father was a banker and my mother a loving wife. She was somewhat of a slacker, but a great mother nonetheless...''

Clayton frooze for a minute and stopped right in his story before letting out a rather maniac laughter. He then looked back at the woman, now with a big grin stretching across his face.

''No no no... That's not how the story goes. That's what I want them to believe, you see. That's not the truth at all, you poor soul. I was robbed, you see. Robbed of everything I ever loved.'' his voice was now much darker and he spat the words in anger.

''Do you know how it feels like watching those you love die? Do you? Watching their cuts getting slit right infront of your very eyes and you can't do anything in the world to help them. Do you know how that feels like, girl?''

The girl would start shaking, knowing what happens when the Doctor gets angry. This was no longer the Doctor speaking, but the Beast itself. Clayton slowly rose from his chair and took a step forward towards the girl and whispered in her ear...

''You are a disgrace. You're nothing but a no-good rat. A rat who CAN'T EVEN GET HER FUCKING INFORMATION RIGHT!!'' was the words he spoke before grabbing the cup filled with the boiling hot tea and crushed it right against her pretty nose in a movement too fast for the poor girl to react. Scream could be heard trough the camp, but the others did nothing, knowing her fate was already sealed. The poor girl fell to the floor, screaming as Clayton was now circulating her as the predetor he truly was.

''I told you to run a check-up on ALL of them did I not, girl? Then how come you forgot to mention the shield? Oh please, do tell me how you forgot to mention that!'' he shouted at her as he was circulating her, but the girl said nothing but continued to scream in agony and now fear of the Doctor. He reached for one of the bigger pieces from the broken tea cup. Oh how he loved that cup. Such a shame. He took a firm grip around the cut off piece before taking a seat upon the poor girls chest.

''You think I wouldn't know, girl? I always know and now it's your life on the line... I'll send your parents a flower, dear. I promise.''

One last scream would be heard from his tent before complete silence fell over the camp. It was only a minute before the tent curtain was slide opened and out came the Doctor with blood stains on his favorite shirt and also his face. He reached for a napkin he had placed in his right pocket and wiped the blood off his face before giving one of the guards a smile before speaking the words...

''I left Murg some food inside the tent. Would you be so kind to let him know?''

Last edited by McCartney on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Voranos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:39 pm

Might as well write something about Littlepip, this is the first story I have written for about six months!

Littlepip:
Slowly wakes up from her slumber, her arms stretching out towards the open night sky, the wind pulling in her hair and herself letting out a long, drawn-out yawn. She glances around, slowly remembering where she were, on top of a mountain in Nagrand, one of the birds must have woken her up. She pushes herself up and wanders towards the stone in the middle of the camp. It has several runes imprinted in each side of the rectangular stone peaking into the sky. She places her left hand on it and begins to study it further, which she does another half an hour.
Littlepip then turns towards the campfire, noticing it has gone out. She wanders over to it slowly, being careful not to wake any of the others. Upon reaching the fire pit she chooses a rock with a very flat surface and quickly writes something down on it, she smiles faintly at it and strokes it carefully before muttering a low chant and activating the rune. The stone immediately turns into lava and pours over the fire pit. Littlepip, taking her sweet time shakes it off like it was mud and places a few logs over the lava before crouching together and hugging her own feet to her chest. Staring into the fire that bursts out of it, alone.
"Its cold.." She mutters low to herself, leaning even closer to the fire. "No.." She mutters once more, she lets go of her feet and lies down right besides the fire, her breath now heavy and a little hoarse. "No.." She leans in closer, this time lying on top of the fire along with the lava in the bottom of it. She coughs low, tears flowing down her cheek only to turn into steam once it reaches her ears. "Cold.. Why.. Why is it so cold.." Her voice breaking up, occasionally with a cough. Eventually she falls asleep and rolls off the fire. Her clothes burned off, revealing her naked body for the world to be seen.
Littlepip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Noodlemeister on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:37 am

Question, would the Band know all these stories?
Jack Noodlemeister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarke on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:58 am

Shapur wrote:I want to create a platform upon which people could share some of the more hidden, deeper sides of their characters. These might be things that only very close companions would find out, or secrets that your adventurer plans to take to the grave.

As Shapur said. Perhaps the people close to the character knows. Or no-one does.
Clarke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurrrold on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:18 pm

You should ask the person of which you want to know if Jack knows the story yourself I think, before assuming you do know it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygos on Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:36 pm

send the person in question a whisper if your character would know the story, otherwise I would go with they don't know these story's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum