Rin steps down. Vote for new leader soon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rin steps down. Vote for new leader soon!

Post by Rinoi on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Passing the Torch
The time has come I pass on the title of leader. I’ve had a couple of good months leading the Braves. Unfortunately in recent weeks, my interest in WoW and the guild has waned. Although it is a shame, it’s simply how things go, and I’ve realized that waiting for passion to rekindle itself is unfair on all you guys. Taking a step back and letting the guild do its own thing for a while as I attempted proved difficult to do, with my presence still being often requested. Since I can’t enjoy the pivotal position of leader anymore, someone that has that spark of passion should take over.

So now what?
There will be an IC vote to determine the new leader, two weeks from writing, at the Brave meet on May 4th. Any member of the Braves can run for leader, and get these two weeks to discuss, campaign or rally support. I’ll pass on the leadership at the end of that vote. If you can’t make it to the meeting, you can mail me your vote or candidacy sometime during the week in advance.

Until that time, Jarke will lead in my stead as Acting Chief. He is basically the leader, until the official vote. I’ve asked him to keep things more or less stable, and not make any heavy changes, until the election.

You can PM, or reply here on the forums if you have any questions. Or you can mail or whisper me in game. Although I can’t guarantee being able to reply to in-game whispers at all times.

Stay Brave,

Rinoi.
Rinoi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rin steps down. Vote for new leader soon!

Post by Rinoi on Tue May 05, 2015 12:52 pm

The vote has passed, and the new leader is Monrena! As no other candidate stepped forward, she was unanimously selected to carry the Band onward.
Rinoi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top